Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lots Happening

I lot has been happening very quickly since my last post. I've been communicating with Jesse, the director of GEEO and he has set up a link to the Planeterra Foundation where you can contribute to the humanitarian relief effort in Nepal. 100% of your contribution to Planeterra will go to the relief effort.  


Please give what you can. 

I have also been talking to the people at the Crow Collection of Asian Art here in Dallas and they have very generously allowed me and my students to setup a booth at their Asian Festival this Saturday where we will encourage people to contribute to the relief fund and will also be engaging visitors to our booth in a variety of activities to express their thoughts and feelings for the Nepalese people.  We will also be making some Prayer Flags that  I will deliver to the Planeterra Foundation when I arrive in Kathmandu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment